Class 1: Start Cooking in Your Instant Pot
<b>Finally get your Instant Pot out of the box!</b>
Is your Instant Pot collecting dust?
Or is it still hiding in the box it came in?
When you think about using your Instant Pot, do you:
- feel overwhelmed by all the buttons?
- worry about the safety of pressure cooking?
- wonder if it was worth the investment?
- feel crazy for not falling in love immediately with this appliance (like everyone else)?
Let me show you how easy it is to use with just 4 simple and tasty recipes!
In this class, you will learn everything you need to start cooking in your Instant Pot. You will leave the class:
- confident to use your Instant Pot regularly
- excited to have fun in the kitchen again with new inspiration
- genuinely happy that you invested in an Instant Pot
- guilt-free now that you've gotten the appliance OUT of the box
We'll cook these easy recipes together:
- Instant Pot Chai - your first success.
- Instant Pot Steel Cut Oats - ready when you wake up in the morning!
- Spiced Instant Pot Lentils and Rice - learn the beauty and ease of 1-pot dinners!
- Making Soup on the Fly - the art of cooking what you have in the fridge right now!
You will also have access to replay the class as many times as you'd like. That way you can take the class whenever you want.
Kathy Hester is a best selling cookbook author who loves her Instant Pot and cooks in it everyday!
Kathy has a way of breaking down tasks (and recipes) into easy to digest bites that makes cooking fun and effortless. It's the perfect way to learn to cook, or just learn how to use a new appliance like the Instant Pot!
Take your Instant Pot out of the box and put it to use!
Let me show you step by step how to make 4 delicious recipes your family will love.