Easy and Inexpensive Recipes with Instant Pot and Slow Cooker Instructions
<b>Eat Well, Save Money and Time!</b>
This class is for you if you have a slow cooker or Instant Pot. In fact you can even make them on your stove if you don't have either.
- get new recipes that have slow cooker and Instant Pot directions
- inexpensive ingredients to save money for the holidays or even a vacation
- save time and make it easier to cook every day
We'll cook these easy recipes together:
- Not Fried Beans with variations - you'll want to have these on hand at all times.
- Creamy Tomato Soup - the perfect cool weather meal
- Easy Veggie Bolognese - full of vegetables and flavor!
- Cabbage and Potato Curry - for when you really need a budget meal
- Creamy Kidney Bean and Lentil Dal - so much cheaper than going out!
You will have access to replay the class as many times as you'd like. That way you can take the class whenever you want.
Kathy Hester is a best selling cookbook author who loves her Instant Pot and cooks in it everyday!
Kathy has a way of breaking down tasks (and recipes) into easy to digest bites that makes cooking fun and effortless. It's the perfect way to learn to cook, or just learn how to use a new appliance like the Instant Pot!
Let me show you step by step how to make delicious recipes your whole family will love as much as going out to eat.