Kathy's Cooking Club
Monthly online classes, cook-a-longs, private group and more!
What do you get when you join Kathy's Cooking Club?
The best part is you get to hang out with Kathy in her virtual kitchen during
- Twice-monthly live online cooking classes, that are recorded so you can watch them later.
- Private Facebook group for members where you can ask questions and offer support to others
- Live monthly demo, chat, and/or q and a sessions in our private Facebook group.
- Access to the archive of recorded classes as long as you are a member of Kathy's Cooking Club.
What kind of recipes we will make?
Kathy's recipe are always vegan and whole food plant based friendly. She is passionate about making options for the foods that you are not able to eat due to allergies or dietary restrictions.
You can be vegan, wfpb, sos, sofas, soy-free, gluten-free, oil-free, refined sugar-free, salt-free, nut-free, or a combination and still make Kathy's recipes. She is the queen of substitutions!
You'll make homemade staples like bouillon, tortillas, spice blends, and other things you often buy at the store. You can make them they way you want them and save money too!
Some recipes will come straight from Kathy's books, but others will be developed for the group's needs, classes, and just because ; )
I'm new to eating vegan or plant-based. Is this club for me?
It's the perfect place for you to be begin. While you can get a lot of recipes from the internet, it's less of a learning curve to have a guide and built-in community.
- Kathy has published 11 cookbooks full of tested recipes that work.
- She loves to help people learn how to work with new ingredients, including how to prep new-to-them fruits and vegetables.
- Every month there will be new easy-to-learn recipes to make.
I've been eating vegan or plant-based for years. What about me?
There's always more to learn and new recipes to experiment with. The make-up of the group will have all skill levels and Kathy welcomes input from her experienced students.
You might be able to help answer a newbie's question or be part of a homemade tempeh cook-a-long. You will have a say in the online class subjects, so you can venture out of your comfort zone too.
Kathy Hester is a best selling cookbook author who loves her Instant Pot and cooks in it everyday!
Kathy has a way of breaking down tasks (and recipes) into easy to digest bites that makes cooking fun and effortless. It's the perfect way to learn to cook, or just learn how to use a new appliance like the Instant Pot!